1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Only 50 more days til PCAT!

Discussion in 'PCAT Discussions' started by mustang sally, May 4, 2007.

1. mustang sally

10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    Hi guys,
    How is the preparation going? I am starting to feel a little bit nervous, but this just might be because my undergrad classes were 7+ years ago. Oh well, maybe I will feel better once I take the practice tests and see what work I still need to do. I wish Harcourt had more practice tests available...or if there were some other way to know if I'm on the right track.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Bonbon2007

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I have done so many problems but I don't know if I'm ready either. I don't care very much because I'm going in kamikaze style.

:cool:

4. sASU

sASU Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    The test is June 23 correct? When is the latest you can apply to take it? Thanks in advance.

Edit - Nvm just saw the sticky

5. binghamkid

Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

You guys will be ready. If you want a challenging way to figure out if you're truly ready, try this: Take a practice test from Kaplan or whatever (doesn't really matter), try to finish every section with an extra 10 minutes to spare. If you can do that comfortably, you'll be absolutely ready for the test. The point of this isn't to just give you an extra 10 minutes to focus on tough questions, but it also simulates the stressful testing environment you'll be under. Remember you'll be taking a test non-stop for 4 hours. You need to be ready for that. The knowledge, you already know. Be ready for the mentality because this is one test you can't afford to freeze on during test day.