only 66 Hours?

Started by mommy0217
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mommy0217

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone tells me search, but I did search for this.. soo

Hi I was looking at my GPA 2.5 (26 hours), and what I think my grades will be this semester, I will about 2.5-2.57. I moved and it has been a rocky semester, but I only have 26 hours and I'm not even sure my GPA is right. It looks like I made a B in both my A&Ps and I know I made and A in my first year, a B the second year, its hard to understand because It is a transfer grade. I have to talk to them about that. I was worried I might have to take some classes over again. Anyways, say its a 2.5 I was looking over the U of Houston and it says
Transfer hours are limited to 66 semester hours​
of lower division coursework, determined by UH.

Well on the SAME page it says pre-reqs 57-72 Hours?
http://pharmacy.uh.edu/fs/pharmd/pdf/flyer.pdf

So which is it? I am going to raise my GPA to a 3, if not hire. I just got a better job so I wont have to work as much, thank god! :xf:
 
Everyone tells me search, but I did search for this.. soo

Hi I was looking at my GPA 2.5 (26 hours), and what I think my grades will be this semester, I will about 2.5-2.57. I moved and it has been a rocky semester, but I only have 26 hours and I'm not even sure my GPA is right. It looks like I made a B in both my A&Ps and I know I made and A in my first year, a B the second year, its hard to understand because It is a transfer grade. I have to talk to them about that. I was worried I might have to take some classes over again. Anyways, say its a 2.5 I was looking over the U of Houston and it says
Transfer hours are limited to 66 semester hours​
of lower division coursework, determined by UH.

Well on the SAME page it says pre-reqs 57-72 Hours?
http://pharmacy.uh.edu/fs/pharmd/pdf/flyer.pdf

So which is it? I am going to raise my GPA to a 3, if not hire. I just got a better job so I wont have to work as much, thank god! :xf:

*blink blink* someone else should take this.
 
Everyone tells me search, but I did search for this.. soo

Hi I was looking at my GPA 2.5 (26 hours), and what I think my grades will be this semester, I will about 2.5-2.57. I moved and it has been a rocky semester, but I only have 26 hours and I'm not even sure my GPA is right. It looks like I made a B in both my A&Ps and I know I made and A in my first year, a B the second year, its hard to understand because It is a transfer grade. I have to talk to them about that. I was worried I might have to take some classes over again. Anyways, say its a 2.5 I was looking over the U of Houston and it says
Transfer hours are limited to 66 semester hours​
of lower division coursework, determined by UH.

Well on the SAME page it says pre-reqs 57-72 Hours?
http://pharmacy.uh.edu/fs/pharmd/pdf/flyer.pdf

So which is it? I am going to raise my GPA to a 3, if not hire. I just got a better job so I wont have to work as much, thank god! :xf:

66 hours come from lower division course work and up to 6 hours come from upper division course work, for a total of 72 hours.