Only 9 mins break??

Started by dave233
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dave233

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys.. me just back from the test...
i think i did ok.. but wil have to wait for 4-6 weeks to find out.. how i REALLY did...

Anyways.. one thing that surprised me really was that we only got 9 min break in the WHOLE PCAT.. i was expecting more break than that..
it was Instructions, English, Bio, Reading comp... then 9 mins break and the Math, Chemistry and Essay...

How abt you guys?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a 10min break. By the time I walked down the stairs to get some fresh air, it was time to walk back up. 🙄
 
highlyfavored said:
I got a 10min break. By the time I walked down the stairs to get some fresh air, it was time to walk back up. 🙄

According to my time, we had like a 20 min break! Beat that anyone?
And after the break, i think i lost my brain, coz Chem and Math were bad, well, like 75 % good, for me.
 
When I was taking the exam, it was so porrly proctored that every room seemed to get a different length break. The proctoring process is a joke. I never saw such disorder on any other standardized test.
 
RachGator said:
When I was taking the exam, it was so porrly proctored that every room seemed to get a different length break. The proctoring process is a joke. I never saw such disorder on any other standardized test.


wow... i guess some one needs to tell them meaning of "standardized" is ...

1) Smart:Stupid::Standardized
a) current pcat process
b) Toefl
c) GRE
d) none of the above

...they should have FIX time for everyone to follow...


btw answer to the above question is A 😀