Only one interview so far...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

t00thfairy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I only have one interview so far at BU and was wondering what my chances would be of getting accepted to Tufts or Columbia with my stats listed below.
My application was processed between 8/21 and 8/31.

Science GPA: 3.39
Overall GPA: 3.44
Majored in sciences
DAT: AA 21/ TS 20/ PAT 24

If I didn't receive interview invites until this time, does it mean that my chances of being invited for interviews isn't that high for the rest of the cycle?

Also, if I don't get accepted to the schools that I really want to go to this year, I'm thinking of applying again next year. Anyone have opinions on applying to schools second time around? -- Does it decrease your chance of getting in? Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

keep your head up, toothfairy.

your stats are pretty competitive, and i know for certain that most d. schools do interviews until march ~ april.

where else did you apply ?

applying to the same school for the second time should show them your preciseness if anything, which is a good sign, however, applying for the second time does not guarantee you admission, if u get acceptance from any school...without thinking just take it, as far as i know the competition is not getting any less forceful

Members don't see this ad :)
keep your head up, toothfairy.

your stats are pretty competitive, and i know for certain that most d. schools do interviews until march ~ april.

where else did you apply ?

Other places I applied to are: VCU, Maryland, UPenn, NYU