Ooops, I really do want to go to your school

Started by PainMan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PainMan

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I withdrew from all but 1 school two weeks ago. My wife applied to law schools in the same cities. Turns out she got a half-tuition scholarship in a city that I already formally withdrew from....Has anyone ever gotten in after sending in a withdraw??? Yes, I will call the dean of admissions today, but wanted some insight first.....
 
I got an interview at a school and declined the interview and then later called them up and asked if the spot was still open and they let me in to go interview....i got waitlisted though.

i would call them up and just ask if a spot was still open.
 
I would state to this school that family life is extremely imporatnt to you. And at the time I withdrew I didn't think my wife was going to be in the same area. However the circumstances have changed and your school would be much better.

AK