SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Ooops, I really do want to go to your school

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by PainMan, Apr 22, 2002.

  1. PainMan

    PainMan Senior Member 7+ Year Member

    Sep 23, 2001
    anywhere but here
    So I withdrew from all but 1 school two weeks ago. My wife applied to law schools in the same cities. Turns out she got a half-tuition scholarship in a city that I already formally withdrew from....Has anyone ever gotten in after sending in a withdraw??? Yes, I will call the dean of admissions today, but wanted some insight first.....
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. kirk002

    kirk002 ASA Member 10+ Year Member

    Sep 12, 1999
    I got an interview at a school and declined the interview and then later called them up and asked if the spot was still open and they let me in to go interview....i got waitlisted though.

    i would call them up and just ask if a spot was still open.
  4. Doc AdamK in 2006

    Doc AdamK in 2006 Now 2 year UB Med Doc 7+ Year Member

    Feb 23, 2002
    Defintely Buffalo
    I would state to this school that family life is extremely imporatnt to you. And at the time I withdrew I didn't think my wife was going to be in the same area. However the circumstances have changed and your school would be much better.


Share This Page