Open and Run a Physical/Occupational Therapy Business from your laptop.

Started by ArmyOTA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ArmyOTA

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,
My name is Alex Hatchett, I am an Occupational Therapist with an extensive background in the medical field and also a US Army Veteran. I would like to offer the opportunity to other practitioners on owning and managing their therapy practice with just your electronic device (tablet or laptop) with full automation for billing. I will be releasing this E Course very soon and would only be limited to 25 seats for the (BETA) course. At the conclusion of my course you will be able to have a full understanding on how to run and operate your business and also:

*Start your business within a couple of months with a very low startup cost and minimum overhead (I started my clinic with about $5,000 and had OTs, PTs and SLP providing care my overhead when I started was around $800).

*Get credential for Medicare B and Commercial Insurance.

* Acquire Medicare A clients

* Accept Cash Clients

* Have multiple marketing outlets for referral sources.

* How to niche yourself in a way that you are not competing with other therapy businesses.

* Automate most of your practice

My goal is to give your all the information a business consultant usually would provide along with daily management procedures. I will be covering many things within this course if you are interested and would like to learn more please email me at: [email protected]. The cost for the Beta Course will be $365.00.