open em1 positions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

blueclue

does anyone know of any open pgy1 postions that may let you start mid year?(sept/oct/jan)???? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

blueclue said:
does anyone know of any open pgy1 postions that may let you start mid year?(sept/oct/jan)???? Thanks

I have a EM1 position that came open unexpectedly. I intend to interview and make the offer by July 31st for start Sept 1.

I am the PD for Texas Tech at El Paso. Website: http://www.ttuhsc.edu/elpaso/som/em/

If qualified and interested, call Mary Lou Endlich at 915 545 7333 during office hours for info and required documents.

Brian Nelson

EDIT: 7/11/06 1850 MDT

Not surprisingly, we've had a huge response to this. I think it very likely that we can find an acceptable candidate from the pool that we've accumulated. Therefore I'm closing this offering.

Thanks to everybody who has shown interest. We'll be getting back to you shortly.

BKN

Members don't see this ad :)
BKN said:
I have a EM1 position that came open unexpectedly.

I'm curious, how does this happen?

ERMudPhud said:
Sometimes residency directors eat their young :D

they make good bait.

Soup said:
I'm curious, how does this happen?

I can't talk about the particular event, since the confidentialty of all parties must be respected.

In general the trainee may resign for a variety of reasons, more often a personal decision than being shown the door.

Don't worry. We won't tell anyone else that you occasionally use them to get the really big 'uns in those fishing tournaments you go to.. ;)

roja said:
Don't worry. We won't tell anyone else that you occasionally use them to get the really big 'uns in those fishing tournaments you go to.. ;)
878marlin.jpg

8581/2 lb marlin caught with penn 130 reel, 130 lb line 300 lb leader and 125 lb EM1 who suggested that he ought to be allowed to eat lunch on shift.

Can't see me, I'm sleeping it off on the deck.

:))

I *knew* there was a reason I stayed and did a fellowship.. we send our residents to jersey.. there is nothing worse than becoming a bridge-n-tunneler

roja said:
:))

I *knew* there was a reason I stayed and did a fellowship.. we send our residents to jersey.. there is nothing worse than becoming a bridge-n-tunneler

can't see the EM1 either, he was the bait.

I'll take my chances as bait, lol......
no seriously, where do i sign??

To new york, baby. ;)