Open Ended DAT Breakdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usmanc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I never really did a DAT Breakdown. Got caught up with school and application stuff. However, I took the DAT last year and got a 23AA, 24TS, 22Bio, 26Chem, 25OChem, 22RC, 20QR, and 17 :( PAT (hopefully this won't hurt my chances)

If you wanna ask how or what I did for any section or all sections, Ill be happy to answer your questions!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, most definitely. Familiarize yourself with the question types. Most of the questions you can eliminate answers until you're left with two. Then you can use the calculator to distinguish between the two.
Did using calc on QR section slow you down?

how did you practice your RC? I've been doing to Crack dat Reading and have been getting 17's and 18's and am not sure how to improve.

Members don't see this ad :)
how did you practice your RC? I've been doing to Crack dat Reading and have been getting 17's and 18's and am not sure how to improve.

I did a lot of DAT BOOTCAMP for RC. I enjoy reading on my spare time so I didn't really concentrate on this section that much. I actually expected better than a 22 and thought I had nailed it, guess not :/ However, my strategy was to read about half the article and then start the questions. Just so I could have a good gist about what the article was about.

Crack is slightly harder supposedly, but their articles are way too interesting.. almost always a pamphlet or history story lol

Any recommendations? I've been reading the passages and mapping at the same time. I'll do the BC rc once I finish cdr. My test is in 3 weeks!