Open Position Resources

Started by currenter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

currenter

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's the best way to go about finding open residency positions for a current resident to switch into? I'm monitoring the open position forum on here. Is residentswap legit? I don't wanna pay the $80 to sign up if it's not actually used. Are radrounds or APDR used? Would it be pointless and/or annoying to contact local PDs directly?

I just started my intern year so I think it might be a little early anyway as I'll probably have to look for open PGY-2 R1 positions but I still want to keep a look out.

Thanks!