open spots

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JZ2020

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine is looking to apply for radiology. He has already completed a medicine internship recently. Does anyone know of any programs that have open spots for either July of 2005 or july of 2006?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

JZ2020 said:
A friend of mine is looking to apply for radiology. He has already completed a medicine internship recently. Does anyone know of any programs that have open spots for either July of 2005 or july of 2006?

thanks!

Your 'friend' might have better luck posting under the residents section of Auntminnie.com.

Good luck to your friend... :luck: ;)

Yeah good idea. People on this board seem very competitive and cutthroat. They probably wouldn't piss on you if your ass was on fire. :smuggrin:

bnewton said:
Yeah good idea. People on this board seem very competitive and cutthroat. They probably wouldn't piss on you if your ass was on fire. :smuggrin:
I've gotten the impression that the moderator would be happy to do so. ;)

All kidding aside, except for the moderator (voxel), I've found others (hans, f_w, vince, etc.) to be very helpful.