opening a pharmacy in Atlanta

Started by wickedone
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What do you mean "partner up?" - Are you looking to expand your current operation and need a PIC in Atlanta? What are you targeting?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, to clarify. I have one pharmacy in Atlanta that I just opened up and would like to consider doing another one and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in partnering on a project. I am thinking long term care?
 
Sorry, to clarify. I have one pharmacy in Atlanta that I just opened up and would like to consider doing another one and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in partnering on a project. I am thinking long term care?

Let me elaborate:

You're wanting a pharmacist to buy into your yet to be opened pharmacy as a partner, or are you just looking for a PIC?
 
I know an uncertain pharmacy student who lives in a very undesirable city in Georgia who might be interested.

Is this student really interested? There are some nice opportunities I am finding that I would like to pursue if your friend is interested.
 
If you plan to make big bucks make sure you stock the Actavis brand of promethazine with codeine. If a dude shows up and wants cash only let him know that if he brings in 5 for cash you will spot him 20 bucks. In no time you will get customers. If you charge about 20 dollars for a bottle of 8oz, you will be reaching 6 figures in 6 months. All you have to do is get about 200 a day and the best way to sell them is to prepack them during closed hours. Anda offers the best price for those as a distributor. Good luck.