Opening businesses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cys19

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a question to those who have a spouse/relative in the pharmacy field.

I have genuine interests in both retail/clinical pharmacy and dentistry (as well as informatics research in both fields). Moreover, I would pay to do either of them. So it comes down to which path I should choose. Since I plan to open other businesses and get involved in real estate on the side, and have a family after I settle down, which job would allow me to benefit most from this plan both financially and time-wise?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

What the crap is informatics?

What the crap is informatics?

According to Wikipedia, Informatics includes the science of information and the practice of information processing. Informatics studies the structure, behavior, and interactions of natural and artificial systems that store, process and communicate information. It also develops its own conceptual and theoretical foundations. Since computers, individuals and organizations all process information, informatics has computational, cognitive and social aspects.

How do you apply that to dentistry? Is that a fancy way of saying you want to do research?