Opening CA2 position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Volatyle

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please PM me if anyone is interested in a CA2 (PGY3) position that will be coming open in the near future in the southeast.

Members don't see this ad.

It is my understanding that MUSC has a CA2 position available.
Volatyle said:
Please PM me if anyone is interested in a CA2 (PGY3) position that will be coming open in the near future in the southeast.

Why do they have these openings? How is MUSC's program btw, I am very interested in ending up in Charleston...

Members don't see this ad :)
Volatyle said:

Where are you now?

ttrack said:
It is my understanding that MUSC has a CA2 position available.

ttrack -- your understanding is correct. for all who are curious -- the resident who is leaving the program is far away from friends and family, is in a distant part of the country from home, and that has a lot to do with the reason they are leaving.

HEY, alittle off the subject, but how does one find/see if there are CA1-2 positions available in different programs. Thanks
Volatyle said: