Openstudy

Started by sunshao
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunshao

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know of a great site called openstudy that can help with the different sections of the PCAT. I used it alot for the math and the chemistry section when the answer key was not enough. It is free and u might even be able to help answer other people's questions
 
Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know of a great site called openstudy that can help with the different sections of the PCAT. I used it alot for the math and the chemistry section when the answer key was not enough. It is free and u might even be able to help answer other people's questions

Thank you for sharing. Will try right away.

Link is here:

http://openstudy.com/