Ophtha info needed...

Started by infoneedz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

infoneedz

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am currently doing an analysis on the ophtha sector in various Asian countries.

I require the below information for the same:
1) Number of cases reported/prevalence in Hong Kong and Vietnam of the below eye disorders:
- Retinal Vein Occlusion (Central and Branch)
- Diabetic Macular Edema
- Uveitis
- Wet ARMD
2) Prevalence of eye disease (number of cases reported) in Singapore.

Would be great if anyone can give me some information or a source for this.

Thanks.
 
No idea. I doubt that most of us know this info off the top of our heads. Google? Or AOA?
 
I'm sure your school librarian would love to help you with these topics. I would start a search on MEDLINE for review articles. Good luck.