Ophthalmology Research Position

Started by Wande
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Wande

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.Hello Friends,

Best wishes on the match. Unfortunately, not everyone can get a spot.
Do not get discouraged, as there are many routes to pursue a career in this great profession.

One of those pathways is through research.

Thus, I wanted to drop a post here for anyone interested in a postdoc fellowship (after med school, between internship and ophtho or after ophtho) in a highly prolific retina lab working on dissecting multiple molecular mechanisms of ocular angiogenesis. This fellowship serves as an excellent transition from a prelim surgery or medicine internship to ophtho. It also provides the necessary experience/CV to pursue a career as an ophthalmologist-surgeon-scientist. .
.
Please let me know by PM if you or anyone you know would be interested.

MD, MD/PhD, or PhD required..
 
Wande,


I am an Ophthalmologist from the Philippines, do I qualify for the job. I am interested in doing research in Ophthalmology. May I know what institution are you connected with.

Amiel ([email protected])