Ophthalmoscope/Otoscope

Started by epilido
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Just curious, but how much are you looking to spend? The reason I asked is that I arranged an order with 8 other of my classmates to get Welch Allyn Diagnostic Sets and Littman stethoscopes from an internet company and am saving anywhere from $20-80 compared to the prices that were offered at our school's sale. You might want to consider doing this if you can find others students who need to buy equipment.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the info!

Justwanna: my school's prices are the same as cornellsurgical that Proud mentioned. How were your group prices compared to that??

Everybody: Anybody willing to sell a "used" set??

Thanks.
 
I got the Welch Allyn Lithium Handle sets for $10-12 cheaper (including shipping and a free ENT guide book) and the classic handle sets for $14-16 cheaper. I got the Littman stethoscopes for ~$3 cheaper but again, that includes shipping and the resource kit. Oh, and no tax either.

[This message has been edited by justwannabadoc (edited September 06, 1999).]