ophtho scramble?

Started by cdql
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cdql

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when does the ophtho scramble occur?

it's not next tuesday when the other specialties scramble is it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is no scramble for ophtho. This year all but one spot filled and I assume it filled because I saw some people on this who didn't match talk about it and then they stopped.
 
Ophtho is an Early Match... we found out ages ago! 🙂

Stats:
Total # of ranked applicants: 645 out of 866 who applied
Total MATCHED: 458
Total Unmatched: 196
Unfilled positions: 1

I'm guessing there was some type of scramble... but it occurred shortly after January 15th!