Opinion about online courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bugger

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This upcoming semster is very hectic for me. I will be working 35 hours and taking O-chem 2 and Calculus. However, I want to take a bio course as well. I was thinking about taking Immunology online. Any words of advice?

Members don't see this ad.

bugger said:
This upcoming semster is very hectic for me. I will be working 35 hours and taking O-chem 2 and Calculus. However, I want to take a bio course as well. I was thinking about taking Immunology online. Any words of advice?

Hi,

I am really not too familiar with online courses, especially if they will count towards med school. Maybe you should go on to the Allopathic forum and ask there. I know that in general online courses are not looked at very highly. Just food for thought..what you should do is ask a pre-med advisor and see what they say. WOW, you are working practically full time and taking O-Chem and Calc, god bless you. Wish you all the luck. :luck:

bugger said:

I would do it. Online courses are very convient, especially in your situation. It doesn't say if your courses were taken online or not anyway. Mine don't anyway.