Opinions on UGA

Started by Aves
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aves

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I was wondering if any of you could give me any information on your opinions on the program at UGA. It is my contract school, so I want to make sure that I take a fair look at it, but I didn't have a very positive experience when I visited this summer. If any of you current UGA students, or any of you future students who have any info, would share your opinions with me, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch! 👍
 
The vet I work for did her clinical year at UGA and said she absolutely loved it!