Opportunities for business/MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nyphool

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I graduated in 2003 with a BA in business. The market was pretty bad and i ended up not finding the job i wanted so i did a post bac for premed and now i am done and studying for my mcats. I am confused on what to do now. What kind of opportunities are there for a BA in business/ MD degree or MBA/MD degree. Where can i find more information on this? How do these jobs pay? what are they like?

Members don't see this ad.

Nyphool said:
Hi, I graduated in 2003 with a BA in business. The market was pretty bad and i ended up not finding the job i wanted so i did a post bac for premed and now i am done and studying for my mcats. I am confused on what to do now. What kind of opportunities are there for a BA in business/ MD degree or MBA/MD degree. Where can i find more information on this? How do these jobs pay? what are they like?

Check out www.md-mba.org You'll find tons of info there. Also look at some of the other posts in this conference. Both of these should help a lot. If you have more questions, please post 'em.