Opportunities for business/MD

Started by Nyphool
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nyphool

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I graduated in 2003 with a BA in business. The market was pretty bad and i ended up not finding the job i wanted so i did a post bac for premed and now i am done and studying for my mcats. I am confused on what to do now. What kind of opportunities are there for a BA in business/ MD degree or MBA/MD degree. Where can i find more information on this? How do these jobs pay? what are they like?
 
Nyphool said:
Hi, I graduated in 2003 with a BA in business. The market was pretty bad and i ended up not finding the job i wanted so i did a post bac for premed and now i am done and studying for my mcats. I am confused on what to do now. What kind of opportunities are there for a BA in business/ MD degree or MBA/MD degree. Where can i find more information on this? How do these jobs pay? what are they like?

Check out www.md-mba.org You'll find tons of info there. Also look at some of the other posts in this conference. Both of these should help a lot. If you have more questions, please post 'em.