opportunities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nikei3ball

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any big name hotels that have pharmacies with pharmacists? I ask because I was wondering if they have pharmacists in hotels where they would also let you live there at a discounted price. Anyone ever hear of such a thing?

Members don't see this ad.

Are there any big name hotels that have pharmacies with pharmacists? I ask because I was wondering if they have pharmacists in hotels where they would also let you live there at a discounted price. Anyone ever hear of such a thing?

I know some hotels have hotel doctors. Hotel pharmacists...

Never heard of it, but I'd take the job! Unless you mean 'hotel' as a metaphor for hospital or a long term care facility, I am stumped. :D

No...I've never seen a hotel with a pharmacy on its premises...neither here in the US nor overseas.

If somewhere like Disney, which has thousands of of visitors a day doesn't even have one, I can't imagine a hotel having one.

Besides, living in a hotel gets old after a while.

Members don't see this ad :)
No...I've never seen a hotel with a pharmacy on its premises...neither here in the US nor overseas.

If somewhere like Disney, which has thousands of of visitors a day doesn't even have one, I can't imagine a hotel having one.

Tell me about it....

Then again...you can walk a block off Disney and find a pharmacy. And if you need drugs while in Disney... you might be better off heading straight to ER.

What's with the Ferrari picture in your profile? Do you have one?

Nope! But have plans to test drive one some day. You wouldn't happen to have one I can take a spin in do you?

No..not yet. It's one of my goals though. So I have 4.5 years to get one.

But not sure I'll let a young female get in the driver seat of my Ferrari.... :p