Opportunity for disadvantaged / URM pre-medical students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

teriyakibeef

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I am a 2nd year med student @ UC Irvine School of Medicine. If you are an URM / disadvantaged premed student, my colleague and I are looking to help mentor you. This is for a class project that we have designed. It's totally free and meant to help people who can't afford pre-med consulting fees or don't have access to medical student mentors.

Please sign up and read more here:
 
Bump. We are available to provide mentorship to more pre-medical students, as we have many more medical students on board to serve as mentors. Feel free to sign up if interested. I remember how difficult it was to get into medical school and could have not done it without help, so never hesitate to ask for it when you need it.