ecoscuba

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2004
52
0
Status
Hi, I was wondering if Doan or anyone else on this board can suggest any paid summer research ops in opthomology for this summer? My problem is that I went on to do my PhD before med school and currently, am not an undergraduate (there goes 80% of the summer research programs I am aware of) nor am I a med student yet (M1 this fall! so there goes the other 20%). I can get work in a few Neuropathology labs this summer, but want to do optho. I plan on going for an NIH program the summer of my M1 year at the NEI (is this a good idea?), but still need something for this summer (otherwise I may just get lazy and go scuba diving all summer :p). Any help here?
thanks.