Optional COVID essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sokkaplayer

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For a few schools I am applying too, they ask "Share any disruptions in your academic/work/personal life related to COVID-19 that you would like the us to consider."

I didn't have much of any disruptions outside of classes going online which everyone experienced.

I was a student-athlete that had that season canceled but I was redshirting that year due to rehabing an earlier hamstring injury. Stayed for the following season.

Should I leave it blank(N/A) or something along the lines of "I was fortunate enough to not experience any disruptions due to COVID-19 or just state how COVID affected me and how I adapted?