Optional information for secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HybridEarth

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi SDN,

I am ready to submit my next batch of secondaries. Before doing so, is it OK to include a few paragraphs of specific reasons I am applying to a certain school, if I still have space leftover after mentioning updated info? No, I'm not regurgitating their mission statements. I really made it clear that I've done my research on each program, and I've personally gained a lot stronger interests at many of these schools. I've had multiple peers read my essays which led to corrections, but I wanted some last minute advice before I go for it.

Thank you!