OptomCAS Academic Update & Repeated Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

0cd0c

Reaction score
I have just updated a completed course on my Transcript Entry and had a question regarding repeated courses. When I click "Review & Finalize my Transcripts," OptomCAS asks me to indicate which courses are repeated. I know that courses are considered repeated only if they were taken again at the same institution. But should I click the plus sign for all repeated attempts of a class, or should I just click the plus sign for the most recent attempt?

Members don't see this ad.

I have just updated a completed course on my Transcript Entry and had a question regarding repeated courses. When I click "Review & Finalize my Transcripts," OptomCAS asks me to indicate which courses are repeated. I know that courses are considered repeated only if they were taken again at the same institution. But should I click the plus sign for all repeated attempts of a class, or should I just click the plus sign for the most recent attempt?

I was wondering the same thing but I only clicked it for the final attempt where I achieved the highest grade for the course, so I guess my “best attempt”