OptomCAS: Achievement Section

Started by karlr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

karlr

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I'm going through the application and I'm curious as to what other students are qualifying as an achievement. I'm involved in plenty of extracurriculars and have a pretty good GPA, but I'm struggling with this section. Would making the Dean's List count? Receiving recognition for hours of service? Thanks in advance!
 
Hey guys! I'm going through the application and I'm curious as to what other students are qualifying as an achievement. I'm involved in plenty of extracurriculars and have a pretty good GPA, but I'm struggling with this section. Would making the Dean's List count? Receiving recognition for hours of service? Thanks in advance!
I mentioned both lol. If you had a certificate (or something pricier) for something, then mention it lol.