OptomCAS Coursework section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taghabab

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
One final question before I completely submit my application!! AH!

So for the coursework section, I do not know how I calculate the credit hours. I went to a university on quarter system. So each class that I took that was 4 units, how many hrs is that? NEED HELP! THANKS! :)

Also, when I copied and pasted my essay and looked at the printable version of my application, it was like 1 huge paragraph.. is there a way to break my essay up?

Members don't see this ad.

The number of credit hours just refers to how many units/credits each class was worth. So like you stated above, it would be 4 credit hours.

When I copied and pasted my essay, it was also just one large paragraph. After copying and pasting my essay though, I just went and put in five spaces for each new paragraph. I believe five spaces are equivalent to an indentation.

Hope that helps!

The number of credit hours just refers to how many units/credits each class was worth. So like you stated above, it would be 4 credit hours.

When I copied and pasted my essay, it was also just one large paragraph. After copying and pasting my essay though, I just went and put in five spaces for each new paragraph. I believe five spaces are equivalent to an indentation.

Hope that helps!

I agree with hockeystar123 above. The credit is the # of hours each credit is, and it doesn't matter if you go by quarter or semester, OptomCAS converts it for you. Don't break up your essay because it'll add more characters to it. I had one large paragraph as well.