OptomCAS-coursework

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

opt912

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the coursework section, does anyone know how retaken classes are being handled? Is the original lower grade class supposed to be entered? and what are we supposed to put for the classification section? Do we classify it as repeated for both the original class and the retaken class?

Members don't see this ad.

the first time you took it.. you put the grade you got.. but you report the credit hours as zero. No special circumstances.

the second time you take it.. report the grade you got.. the number of credit hours.. and under special circumstances.. put repeated..

hey guys,
Lets say I registered for a course at my school & sat through half the class...and then decided to drop the class. Because I dropped the class after the "drop-wont-show-up-on-transcript date" - the drop appears on my transcript as a WP. WP = Withdraw with Passing. I did not receive and credit hours for this class, but because it shows up on my transcript - do I have to list this on OPTOMCAS?
Thanks Guys!