OptomCAS Didn't Catch My Transcript Error..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustInYurEyez

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Soooo as I was looking through my transcript entries, I noticed that I made a very dumb mistake and listed a course wrong by just one number.. The class is titled "Exercise Physiology" and the course code is "KIN 491", but I mistakenly listed it as "KIN 492", which is tilted "Clinical Exercise Physiology".. The actual course that I took was 4 semester credits, while the KIN 492 course is actually 3 semester credits.. I listed the semester credits correctly, as well as the course title, just entered the number wrong. I am surprised that this wasn't caught by OptomCAS when they did the transcript verification and it literally got verified the next day from when I submitted my applications. I have already heard back from all of the schools that I applied to and I am interviewing with three of them already and so far there hasn't been any issues.. However, I did fill out ICO's supplemental application last night and I had to fill out Pre-Optometry coursework sheet, which was where I caught this mistake. I made sure to correctly list it on that form!

Should I ever bother reaching out to OptomCAS at this point? I wouldn't want it to interfere with the current interview offers that I have established already, but at the same time I wouldn't want it to cause any issues in the long run..

Members don't see this ad.