OptomCAS Didn't Catch My Transcript Error..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JustInYurEyez

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Soooo as I was looking through my transcript entries, I noticed that I made a very dumb mistake and listed a course wrong by just one number.. The class is titled "Exercise Physiology" and the course code is "KIN 491", but I mistakenly listed it as "KIN 492", which is tilted "Clinical Exercise Physiology".. The actual course that I took was 4 semester credits, while the KIN 492 course is actually 3 semester credits.. I listed the semester credits correctly, as well as the course title, just entered the number wrong. I am surprised that this wasn't caught by OptomCAS when they did the transcript verification and it literally got verified the next day from when I submitted my applications. I have already heard back from all of the schools that I applied to and I am interviewing with three of them already and so far there hasn't been any issues.. However, I did fill out ICO's supplemental application last night and I had to fill out Pre-Optometry coursework sheet, which was where I caught this mistake. I made sure to correctly list it on that form!

Should I ever bother reaching out to OptomCAS at this point? I wouldn't want it to interfere with the current interview offers that I have established already, but at the same time I wouldn't want it to cause any issues in the long run..