OptomCAS Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thebeliever

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My application (2013-2014) starts next summer.
I want to get my recommendation letters early but how would my professors/optometrists send them in electronically if the current application is for the (2012-2013) cycle.
Does the (2012-2013) application carry over and save the recommendations for the next application cycle or does it completely start over?
Do I tell my professors/optometrists to wait until the (2013-2014) application starts?


(sorry...new to this, kind of confused)

Thank you!
 
I'm pretty sure you have to wait until this application cycle is over. I've asked a Berkeley admissions counselor about getting a head start on my application & they said I should just wait until the cycle I'm applying in opens. Good luck!