Optomcas transcript entry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nnhi_89

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am starting enter my courses into optomcas. However, everytime I done a semester, the course order is changing. It look like optomcas put courses in increasing number of credits. I try to find a way to keep entered courses in exactly order in my transcript but no luck. Anyone experience the same issues?

Members don't see this ad.

I had the same problem. I don't think they are going to be that specific about it. It's automatically changing without us having control over it so we should be ok. I think it just means to type the name of the classes/course code exactly how it appears. You should be fine :).

Do you know if we are required to put which classes we are planning to take in Spring 2015? I won't know that until the end of October and I want to apply by the end of next week. Also, what is meant by "Subject"? For example, I took Bio 208 which is Evolution and ANT 101 Intro to Human Evolution. Should I put the subject for both as Evolution? Same goes for a poetry class that I took, does that go under English?
Does anyone know what Honors Core is and are we supposed to order official transcripts to be doing this or are the unofficial ones that most colleges give you online ok?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone figured out a solution to Nnhi_89's problem? I'm experiencing the same thing.

Do you know if we are required to put which classes we are planning to take in Spring 2015? I won't know that until the end of October and I want to apply by the end of next week.

Did you ever figure this out? I'm doing transcript entry right now and I'm planning to take a few more courses before I graduate. However, they're not listed on my transcript, so should I put them down anyways?