OptomCAS Transcript Processing Time

Started by PandaVol
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PandaVol

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering how long does it take OptomCAS to receive and process a transcript? I've attended 2 schools. The transcript I sent for my 1st university was received & processed within a week & a half. However, my transcript from my 2nd college was **shipped** on 09/03, and I still have no notification from OptomCAS yet.

I let OptomCAS know, & they said it takes 7-10 business days from the date that they RECEIVE the transcript. It's now the 21st (it's been 2.5 weeks). Should I send another transcript or wait one more week? I'm just urgent because this is the last thing that my app needs for it to be verified, & the "early bird" application deadline for a lot of schools are coming to an end. Thanks!
 
CALL THEM!! I am so mad at OptomCas! They take forever to do stuff. You have to call them like everyday to make sure your process is moving.
 
I would call them asap. They received two of my transcripts in July and never attached them with my application so I was waiting almost 3 weeks for them to post that these two transcripts had arrived and when I got tired of waiting I finally called and they fixed it within a day.
 
Thanks guys! I called them and they fixed it right away. Turns out they received it already but hadn't sent me a notification yet because I needed to fix/resubmit some info on my OptomCAS. Would probably have taken another 2 weeks to fix it if I didn't call them. I was honestly surprised how good the customer support was.