OptomCAS Transcripts portion...HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr_eyelien

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!
I currently adding my transcript information to the optomCAS application, but I am a bit confused as to what month they refer to when they ask for the term: for example: summer 1, summer 2, fall, what months are the actually talking about? My school transcripts terms run by, for ex: summer june 2010, semester Aug-Dec 2010, semester Jan-May 2011, ect...

I'm so confused! If anyone could shed some light I'll be very thankful!
 
Hey @Dr_eyelien !

Not sure if this answers your question cause I'm a little confused if I read this right.

But fall is like September-December. Spring is January-May. Summer 1 is June. Summer 2 is July. They call it by the seasons because they happen in that particular season and it's easier than saying January-May.
 
Hey @Dr_eyelien !

Not sure if this answers your question cause I'm a little confused if I read this right.

But fall is like September-December. Spring is January-May. Summer 1 is June. Summer 2 is July. They call it by the seasons because they happen in that particular season and it's easier than saying January-May.
Thank you so much!! You have been very helpful! 🙂)