Optomcas transcripts...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mkb10nis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone's transcripts been received by OptomCAS yet? Mine were sent out 2 weeks ago and I called OptomCAS today and said they haven't received mine and to resend. What a pain :(

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone's transcripts been received by OptomCAS yet? Mine were sent out 2 weeks ago and I called OptomCAS today and said they haven't received mine and to resend. What a pain :(

Mine was sent out about 2 weeks ago as well and it's still not showing up on OptomCas. I'm definitely on the same page. I guess give it another week.

Mine was sent out about 2 weeks ago as well and it's still not showing up on OptomCas. I'm definitely on the same page. I guess give it another week.

yea that sounds good, it's weird cuz I had 3 schools send transcripts and none of them were received, there's a 5-7 day processing window once OptomCAS receives them but it's def been more than that for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everybody, one of my transcripts showed up at optomcas today. I'm still missing one but at least they may have finally started showing up.

I asked both schools to send them on 7/4 which was two weeks ago today.

Yay 2 of mine showed up today as well...mine were sent out June 1st

My grades and LORs just all got updated today! And now the waiting officially begins...