Optomcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefulstudents

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took college credits in high school through a college called Kenyon college and I'm trying to put that in my "colleges and universities attended" section. Should I put the years I took the class I high school? Also the grade I received according to my transcript was a TA- but that is not an optional I'm not sure what to put for that. Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

I bet you are not looking at your Kenyon College transcript. I have a feeling the TA- means Transfer A-. So, your other school accepted the course, but they did not add it to their GPA calculations. You need to have all of your transcripts to OptomCAS including this one. Put the dates down that you actually took the class.

I bet you are not looking at your Kenyon College transcript. I have a feeling the TA- means Transfer A-. So, your other school accepted the course, but they did not add it to their GPA calculations. You need to have all of your transcripts to OptomCAS including this one. Put the dates down that you actually took the class.

Awesome thanks so much!