Optometrist interviews for SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I will answer this on behalf of the ODs.
Have you glanced at the topics on the optometry forums? It's like asking a cancer patient how their journey to slow and painful death is going. Do you really want to know?
 
Its really not as bad as negative internet people make it out to be.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its really not as bad as negative internet people make it out to be.

For the sake of both of us and many more, I hope you are right :xf:

I hope so too..

Sometimes, advice from those who have gone before you just doesn't sink in. You guys will just have to find out for yourselves. Those of you who ignore the warnings - don't say someone didn't try to tell you.