optometrist's assiatant training program

Started by lazgirl24
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lazgirl24

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does any one know any programs like that in the SF Bay Area?
 
Hi:

There is an optometric assistant training seminar this weekend in San Francisco (14th and 15th).

My co-worker was just talking about it today because the doctor speaking at the event was looking for employees to help check-in people that day. The event is two days (8-5), and I believe the registration fee is around $350.

I will ask my co-worker for more information tomorrow since I can't seem to find anything online about this.

Best wishes,

Rosanna
 
thanks.. does anyone know anything about the one in pleasanton next month?