Optometry advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Optomoption

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I currently have a degree in Business which has gotten me nowhere. I am uncertain it will help me to become successful unless I change paths. I live in Canada and am currently considering returning to school for Optometry. I NEED ADVICE!!!!

Below is a link to a quick survey I created for Canadian Optometrists to answer to assist me in my decision. I would like to get as many opinions possible to make this decision. I can certainly share these results if anyone is curious about the Optometry field.

Thanks to all for your help!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G3NTWMN
 
Last edited: