Optometry books

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

optstudent09

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was in optometry school and have decided to change fields. I have a lot of books that I need to sell so please contact me if there is any item you are needing. Thank you
 
I would be interested in buying a copy of Geometrical and Visual Optics : A Clinical Introduction by Steven Schwartz if you have one.

This book is out of print, and for some reason our optics professor refuses to update textbooks. If anyone has a copy of this book that they are willing to part with, please let me know.

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😎I have searched the internet for the book but there are no free version of the book, if u find one please send me a copy
 
I would be interested in buying a copy of Geometrical and Visual Optics : A Clinical Introduction by Steven Schwartz if you have one.

This book is out of print, and for some reason our optics professor refuses to update textbooks. If anyone has a copy of this book that they are willing to part with, please let me know.

Thanks!

Geometrical and Visual Optics: A Clinical Introduction, by Steven H. Schwartz; $90.00 + $3.99 for shipping/handling:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0071374159/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Do you really need it, though? Unless it would somehow be verified that you have/are using a copy, I don't know you need to acquire a book simply because your professor recommends (or even "requires") it for his/her class (particularly not to acquire one that's out of print and difficult to find).