Optometry on Rollback

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Remalf

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've had it with this profession. 2 years out of school and stuck in Wally World peddling cheap frames and giving $20 eye exams. I may as well put on a frigging blue vest with a giant yellow smiley face on it and join the rest of the mindless Wally World army that works here. My advice- go to business school and get an MBA if you want to make a decent salary.

Members don't see this ad.

Why are you giving $20 exams? Are you an independent contractor? If so, raise them fees! Otherwise, go start a private practice.

Oh, I see you've posted on a couple other threads. As much as I'd love to join in on some corporate bashing, my guess is you're a troll, so I'll refrain.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, I see you've posted on a couple other threads. As much as I'd love to join in on some corporate bashing, my guess is you're a troll, so I'll refrain.

I agree, (troll :( )
That is why I was refraining.
But...I would bet that within 30 miles of where anyone works, there is ample opportunities to work elsewhere.
Or one can always move to where employment or self proprietership is better suited.

I've had it with this profession. 2 years out of school and stuck in Wally World peddling cheap frames and giving $20 eye exams. I may as well put on a frigging blue vest with a giant yellow smiley face on it and join the rest of the mindless Wally World army that works here. My advice- go to business school and get an MBA if you want to make a decent salary.

dude! you sound like my best friends cousin who entered optometry school married, but ended up getting divorced and was disgrunted ever since!

C'mon now Indiana we know its you !!!!!!

Notice how their username is "flamer" spelled backwards...