Optometry students from Alberta

Started by Displaced
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Displaced

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello to all,

I was just wondering if anybody is getting loans from the Alberta/Canadian government? If so, what is the maximum that we can extract for study in the United States? Also, what are the interest rates?

Thanks in advance
 
Hello to all,

I was just wondering if anybody is getting loans from the Alberta/Canadian government? If so, what is the maximum that we can extract for study in the United States? Also, what are the interest rates?

Thanks in advance

For sure you can get Canada student loans, good for about 7,000/yr, provincial varies by province by I believe that AB does pitch in. You can expect about 10,000/yr total.