Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, I have been a lurker on this forum for some time and finally decided to join. I have tons of family involved in optometry and I am thinking of joining them as well. I'd like to get some information outside of the family because I dont know how reliable they are other than giving me the "Go for It!" attitude.
I would like to conduct a study, first to see if my idea's are crazy or have been attempted before. I am interested if any doctors, students, recent alumni, etc have any copies of survey's or studies on the following:
How recent graduates obtain job's
What associations most optometrist are a part of
How recent graduates finance and pay off school loans
Optometrist Exit or Expanding Strategy
Any closely related topics
Thanks for all the help! Any suggestions will be appreciated.
I would like to conduct a study, first to see if my idea's are crazy or have been attempted before. I am interested if any doctors, students, recent alumni, etc have any copies of survey's or studies on the following:
How recent graduates obtain job's
What associations most optometrist are a part of
How recent graduates finance and pay off school loans
Optometrist Exit or Expanding Strategy
Any closely related topics
Thanks for all the help! Any suggestions will be appreciated.
This statement is false. If you are not applying anatomy, physio, neuro... etc... in every exam with every patient.. you are doing something wrong. You are a Doctor who examins, manages, diagnosis, and treats disorders and diseases. Even correction of refractive erros requires understanding of these concepts.