Optometry Textbooks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gloriousandroid

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good morning 🙂

I’ve been accepted into the entering class of 2018 at UIWRSO and I was wondering what specific textbooks (from any optometry school would probably work) have first years used recently? There’s still a lot of time for me to start school and I have a good amount of time on my hands, so I’d kinda want to look at some relevant texbooks and get a feel of some of the material already. Thanks in advance
 
Good morning 🙂

I’ve been accepted into the entering class of 2018 at UIWRSO and I was wondering what specific textbooks (from any optometry school would probably work) have first years used recently? There’s still a lot of time for me to start school and I have a good amount of time on my hands, so I’d kinda want to look at some relevant texbooks and get a feel of some of the material already. Thanks in advance
Just relax, get a job you would enjoy, spend time with family & friends, go out, stay home, and get matriculation requirements done. From what I've heard, most optometry students barely buy textbooks just as they didn't in undergrad.
 
Just relax, get a job you would enjoy, spend time with family & friends, go out, stay home, and get matriculation requirements done. From what I've heard, most optometry students barely buy textbooks just as they didn't in undergrad.

Definitely doing all of that 🙂 it was more just like a thing I’ve been curious about recently. But thanks though, I am trying to enjoy the time I do have now.