Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I can use some help, some advice
I work in a pharmacy where anytime we get a new prescription and if its too soon or not covered or there is a problem and we have to keep it on hold or keep it on file, we put it into an ON HOLD California folder, and put a note in the opus-interx profile that there is a script on hold for the patient.
does anyone know how I can type up a script and keep it as a status of ON HOLD or ON FILE in opus-interx? or does anyone use this rx program and figured out a good system for on hold prescriptions?
any help would be appreciated
thanks
I work in a pharmacy where anytime we get a new prescription and if its too soon or not covered or there is a problem and we have to keep it on hold or keep it on file, we put it into an ON HOLD California folder, and put a note in the opus-interx profile that there is a script on hold for the patient.
does anyone know how I can type up a script and keep it as a status of ON HOLD or ON FILE in opus-interx? or does anyone use this rx program and figured out a good system for on hold prescriptions?
any help would be appreciated
thanks