OR-Live

Started by vnair2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vnair2

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OR-Live: http://www.or-live.com/

My premed brother just showed me this site. It has a nice video collection of interesting human surgeries as well as live webcasts of some surgeries. I searched and I searched, but I could not find any sort of Veterinary equivalent.

Does anyone know a websites where I can watch Veterinary surgeries?

Thanks
 
I know several schools have policies on pictures/videos of surgery (most likely due to PETA?). Ohio State does have surgery videos available but you have to be a student to log in and see them.

My best guess, youtube it.

Edit: I just searched and got a spay, pyo, etc. So it is out there...