Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology FRCpath UK

Started by shine86
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shine86

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello
I am an Indian Dentist with Masters in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology. if anyone out there has information regarding FRCpath exam kindly share. I am looking specifically for information regarding overseas trained individual like me. Should I undergo training in UK again? Or am I eligible for applying to the exam without any training in UK? What are the study materials for preparing also where can I get it online? Can I apply to jobs in UK after I pass Part 1 and Part 2 FRCpath exams? How often can I get a job after clearing the exam? Is it too difficult?
Any one out there please reply of you have any information. Please!
Thank you in advance.