Oral biology masters VS additional undergraduate courses

Started by Lynn_27
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lynn_27

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a graduating senior from UF with a science GPA below 3.0 (health issues junior year while taking physics and chemistry did not end well). I have been looking into a masters program in oral biology at NYU because it is a topic I have been interested in for some time. I am wondering if it would look strange for medical school though. Should I go for it or do a post-bacc that just allows for course retakes and some upper level classes? Also, has anyone heard anything in regards to Rosemont's program?